Monday, October 12, 2009

GOALS FOR HAGA MEMBERS

Here are some goals listed by members!

  • For the club to be strong and self sustaining!
  • Become more confident in my own capabilities AND sculpt my own capabities with design programs to make me a more effective graphic communicator.Hope to improve photoshop skills.
  • Have more artists and minded students to network with.
  • To go out with HAGA.
  • Participate in Relay for Life with a HAGA team
  • Be inspired by other HAGA members with work.
  • Print photos on over-sized paper.
  • Find a better animation program.
  • To make some bomb ass art.
  • Make friends.
  • Pizza!
  • Start a portfolio.
  • Learn names.
  • Refine my photoshop skills.
  • Go on outings other than HAGA meetings.
  • To focus in on my own style as a graphic designer by just practicing a lot, so I can work on applying my style to my work as a whole.
We'll see if these are accomplished! Hopefully they are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment